Monday, January 12, 2009

36 WEEKS and 5 DAYS


     So we went to the MD today, and they were running about an hour behind....fun times sitting in the MDs office without your pants on for about 15 minutes! :) It happens though, so what can you do?! Well, we went and they checked and everything looks good so far, nothing happening...not that we were expecting anything to be happening! It was pretty funny because the nurse practitioner we saw wanted me to put my feet up for 10 minutes every 2 hours throughout the day because of all the swelling in my lower extremities...we just laughed! She obviously had no idea what a day at work is like, especially since she asked, "You wouldn't be able to do that between patients?"! HA!.....ummmm, NO! :) We just had to chuckle a bit! 

     After the appointment and so close to the medical supply store we decided to drop by and pick up at least a pair of knee high TED socks, so sexy! We also bought a breast pump, yes these are the exciting purchases we get to make in our lives these days! But, i do have to say that by working at SMDC we did get a pretty sweet deal on the pump, I think it was over 100 dollars off the original price, so it does pay to work at the hospital!

     Oh, we also went to visit our pastor today he is recovering from a little set back, I think he was a bit surprised when we walked into his room at the short term rehab facility he is at, but I hope it was a good surprise! He looks really good, better than we were expecting so we were both pretty happy about that!

      Tanner has been finishing up the Baby's room, painting some furniture we got for free and other fun things like that, it is a huge help since the whole painting thing is kinda looked down upon:) Oh yeah, I had the flu about a week ago....let me tell you throwing up with a 8 month pregnant belly is not the most fun time I have ever had, but hey it happens!  I feel better now, so nothing to complain about, just very interesting experience! It was also nice because my parents came up for a nice day trip and we were able to hangout some and just catch up and be, I thank them a lot for that!

    I will try to get a "belly shot" up here in the next few days, since I believe I have grown about 3 inches since the last shot! Thank you to all of our friends for the support and prayers so far, they are greatly appreciated and needed! Know that we are praying for you all too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment