Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am a terrible blogger, but have an excuse...

WE are in the process/are moved to Brainerd, MN from Duluth, MN because Tanner's clinicals for the next 2 years are in Brainerd and I like both Tanner and Sophia, so we all wanted to be together! I am VERY sad to say good-bye to my work family and my Duluth family, but it will be nice to be with family in Brainerd. We are truly blessed that Gramma Goodie is able to watch Sophia, so we know she is in good hands!

This is our new home! More pictures when we actually have things put away!


Sophia also had her surgery and that was a little stressful, more so on Tanner and I than Sophia. She had a difficult time wanting to drink anything and only ate a bit at a time for about two weeks after surgery. She is still trying to gain back the weight she lost during that time. She was such a trooper and I will devote a blog just to that whole ordeal soon.

Happy Pre-op Baby at 6AM!!

Post-op finally in her room!!

Her new mouth!!! (I know...Ouch!)
At her 9 month, wow 9 months!, check-up Sophia hit a record high for her head circumference percentage YEAH! Other than that the numbers dropped a bit, but again she barely ate for two plus weeks, so.....oh and she had surgery and was healing from that so her body was working overtime, oh and she is a crawling standing, dancing, jumping, squatting, rolling, climbing, laughing machine so she burns a bit of energy doing that :) So, Sophia has to eat more fat, more butter, more cheese, more everything and anything (well that a 9 month old is ok'd to eat)....I am wishing I was told I had to do that, but I digress..... :)

WE are just happy she is healthy and her mouth and tubes are looking great! As her pediatrician said after looking in her mouth a month after surgery..."That is AMAZING! That is just AMAZING! You would never know, she would never know if you didn't tell her....WOW! And look she has a uvula! WOW!" or something to that affect, I think I did actually get it almost word for word though because I thought it was just cute and nice that somebody else was as amazed as we were, not only with her mouth, but with Sophia in general! We are blessed parents!

How can you not love her?!
I will try to post more soon....thank you all for your continued prayers and know of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment