...am I a terrible mother because I do not know how to sew? I really really want to learn!! I am desperate! I have fabric to make cute curtains for Sophia's room, but am brain dead when it comes to doing anything with a sewing machine!
Also, I am tired at night and after working all day all I do is hang out with my lil' girl, pump, and try to hang out with Tanner before he hits the hay.....I need a project or something, but really when would I do this project, and I already have one....see above curtain dilemma...I mean I usually am not done with the aforementioned until about now and that is usually without getting to hangout with just Tanner because he is already asleep. I do now know how some people I know do all the things they do during the day....am I just that lazy? I mean I get up at 5-something and go to bed about 11-midnight???
Thank you all for the advice, we have tried all that you mentioned, and I think they will just hurt and we will deal, because that is what you do as parents! :)
Also, when Tanner put her down for her two naps today she was awake and fell asleep within about 5-7 minutes without too much fussing!!! She is such a good girl :)
We did a bit more shopping tonight at my co-worker's house, got some older/larger clothes for her, some for Tanner (just clothes not older or larger), and some books for Sophia as well! We ran into another co-corker and her lil' man who is almost 1 there as well so it was a fun night!
Oh and I have the best husband who does a wonderful job with our daughter and taking care of our house and of me....He even set it up so we have a date night tomorrow night without me even having to say anything about it :) God is good for putting a man on the Earth like that, who I was blessed enough to marry!
Hope you all have a great night!
Oh and we can see the tooth!!! Not a lot showing yet, but it is there!!! :)
Apparently, this is what Sophia does when she wants to be sneaky, or to just get away from her pestering parents :) She is staring out from under the pillow that she worked herself under...happy as a lark! Silly girl! :) How can you not love that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment